My first Stephen King book

 Ok so I’ve gone and done it this time! I’ve finally picked up my FIRST Stephen King! I’m currently reading “The Shining” and so far, soooo good! I’m actually liking it! It’s pretty hard for me to believe. Idk why I thought it was like a “dad book” and so I’ve never been interested in giving it a try until now. It may have been the influence from a fellow book loving group I follow on Facebook. Anyway I’m soo glad I’ve decided to finally give it a go. Also, even though I’m currently reading it, I’m still a little skeptical that I’m actually gonna get scared and or find it as creepy as everyone says. I have seen tiny bits of the movie but for the life of me know I never watched the whole thing or know how it ends so that’s the only reason I won’t ruin this experience by actually watching the movie. I want to be scared, I want a little spooky experience from a book. 

Sooo my friends I’m about halfway through. Nothing scary has happened yet. Once it does I’ll be sure to tell you how I feel and what I think. 

Comments

Popular Posts