Hello book lovers!


So this is me! I am almost done with this book. Whew! Ok, so i wanted to DNF this so bad! I'm not gonna lie lol. However, I stuck it out and it is getting good! A little plot twist threw me for a loop! I have about 60 pages left and I'm excited to see how this is going to end. 

I got my first Owlcrate today! Such a beautiful subscription. I am not working though so I will be cancelling until further notice. I did a video blog on the un-hauling. You can see the video on my youtube channel as soon as its uploaded. 

I also got a haul from ebay that I will be posting a video on. More romance! love it love it love it!!

I don't know about you guys but I am a busy mother of four and have to make dinner. I'm thinking white rice, red beans, and chicken thighs. Maybe throw in a mixed green salad and home made salad dressing. Simple simple! I will also be posting pics of my cooking in case anyone is interested in some recipes. 

I will be back to give a summary of the book and let you know how I rated it and what I thought! 

Comments

Popular Posts